Monday, October 3, 2011

MONDAY.....

Pin It
Good Morning!! I hope that everyone had a GREAT weekend!! We had another action packed weekend!! MC made all 100's on her tests Friday so out to eat and then for ICE CREAM!!!! I doooooo LOOOOOOOVE it when I reap the benefits of her good grades!! CHERRY LIMEADE ICE CREAM.....why YES, I think I will take a DOUBLE!! ;)
Staurday was a "lose your voice" kind of day watching the Razorbacks beat A&M!!! Talk about THROWING you back out!! I was all over the living room screaming and jumping up and down!!! WHEW!!! Pulled that one out!!!
SUNDAY.....we took the kids to the Fort Smith Air Show! Now I have to say that I was NOT excited about this AT ALL!!!! I fought it every way possible!! BUT I have to say that it was a ton of FUN!!! I think one of my kids might grow up and become a pilot!! MC was making sure that "girls" can fly planes, too!!! ;) She is my little DARE DEVIL!!! Nathaniel on the other hand....NOT SO MUCH!! ;) Both of the kids had a BLAST and everyone(including me) came home and took much needed naps!!! To top off the AWESOME weekend we ate FROSTY'S and DADDY is off today!!
WOOOO HOOOOOO!!! FUN TIMES!!! GET OUT AND MAKE SOME MEMORIES!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...