Monday, October 24, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Day 20

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas
Day 20

WHEW....we have made it to DAY 20!!!  Can you believe it??  Only 60 more to go!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

I am getting ready for the kiddos HALLOWEEN PARRRRTTTTAAAAYY!!!  So today I am featuring the drinks and the party favors that I have made!!! 

The drinks are CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!


I took the labels off of Orange Crush's and then cut out the face for the pumpkin from black foam board!!  I glued them on using hot glue and then tied ribbon around the neck and applied the spider with hot glue!!  I love them!!!

The party favors I have seen floating around and since our family LOVES smores, I decided to go with it!!!

I LOOOOOOVE these, too!!  I just took clear bags and put a sleeve of graham crackers (broken in half) pumpkin peeps and a mini Hershey's bar!!  Tied a ribbon around it and glued on the spider!!!
I also made these with the ghost peeps!!



Make it an AWESOME day and see you tomorrow for
DAY 21!!!! 

EVERYONE needs a little CHAOS in their lives!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...