Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Day 8

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 8

This is a SUPER CUTE and SUPER EASY craft that I just had POP into my head!!!  A friend of mine and I were talking about all of these chalkboard ideas and crafts that we had been making so when I laid down that night my eyes POPPED open and I thought " I SHOULD PAINT A PUMPKIN WITH CHALKBOARD PAINT AND DO A HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN!!!"

SOOOO  here it is!!



So get you some PAINT and make a pumpkin!!!!

See you tomorrow for
DAY 9
CHRISTMAS CHAOTIC COUNTDOWN!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. OMG that is so absolutely adorable! I think I'll do it for papa and mimi countdown because they come EVERY Halloween (you know my dad is the ape on the street and all the kids expect it!!) I could even do it for Thanksgiving with fall ribbons!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...