Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Chairbacks

Pin It
Halloween Chairbacks

My friend Jenn has come up with another GREAT idea!!  I have to admit I never thought about doing this!!  I made Valentine Chairbacks but never thought about Halloween ones!!  She made Halloween chairbacks for her little girls classroom!!  I am SOOOOO doing this for Christmas!!!


Just sew fabric on 3 sides and then embellish!! You can use any fabric you want but felt seems to be a good choice!!  And once again, you can GLUE this entire project!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!  TOO CUTE!!

If you are feeling very ambitious try the TEACHER'S CHAIRBACK

Thanks again, JENN!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Let's face it - you know ALL the teachers are going to want some for the holidays! I might have to try Christmas-themed ones too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...