Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Day 15

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 15


This is another simple and quick craft that even the kids can help make!!!  It is a burlap pumpkin!!  I think I have a fetish for burlap!!  LOL!!


I drew out a pumpkin shape on a piece of burlap and then I folded the burlap so it would cut 2!  I then sewed around the edges but left a small opening to put my stuffing into the pumpkin!! 
If you do not sew you can also glue the 2 pieces of burlap together!!!   Push the stuffing into your pumpkin!  It is totally up to you how FAT you want your pumpkin!!!  When you finish stuffing go ahead and sew the rest of the pumpkin together!!  I then painted the pumpkin which the kids can help with!!  I decided to make the eyes and nose out of burlap and then I painted the mouth on!! 
You are DONE and he is a SUPER DUPER CUTE pumpkin!!!  You can make several to hang in your windows or even make a garland out of them!!!  Mine is larger but they can be made in any size you want!!!

Hope you LOVED it!!!

See you tomorrow for
DAY 16!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...