Monday, October 10, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdown Day 5

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 5

You guys voted so I am posting a WOW!!!

I wanted to create a Halloween Tree but I didn't want to spend the money on a tree!  SOOOOO, I had an old Christmas tree just sitting in the garage which made me start thinking!!  ;)
I went to walmart and bought some black spray paint and painted the tree black!!  You don't have to let your OCD take over...not EVERY green needle has to be painted black!!!  (NOTE TO SELF!!!)
WOOOO HOOOOOO, a black tree for $3!!!
Then I collected ornaments from various stores to add to the tree!  The hats were from the $1 aisle at Target!! I hung a few strands of orange lights and then I added tulle around the bottom!!
I think it is WOW!!!!  I mean WOW!!  I keep walking past and and staring at it!!

I LOVE IT!!!!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...