Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdwon Day 21

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 21

TASTY TUESDAY!

Tonight I am giving a recipe that I have LOVED for years!!!  It is funny that it comes from a Dad of a friend in high school!!  This is Joe Russ' Dad's recipe!!  It is SOOOOOOO good!!! 

STUFFED BELL PEPPERS

1 lb Hamburger meat
1/2 onion
salt, pepper, garlic to taste
1 jar of Cheese Whiz
1 can rotel
1 can cream of mushroom
1 pck boil in a bag rice COOKED

Brown meat, onion and spices!  Add all of the other ingredients and let simmer for 10-15 minutes!  If you feel that it is too thick you can add some more rotel!  Sometimes I add two cans but just dependent upon my mood!  Then take your bell peppers and clean them out!  Then scoop the mixture into the peppers!!  Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake 30-45 minutes until tender!!
DO NOT use velveeta!!  It will not taste the same and it is not good!!  You can also use the MILD rotel if your family does not like spicy!!

This recipe is a MUST TRY!!!  Please give me your feedback!!!

I am really looking forward to the upcoming weeks when I start decorating for CHRISTMAS!!! 

See you tomorrow for
DAY 22!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...