Friday, October 28, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Day 24

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas
Day 24


Sitting here drinking a glass of wine and RELAXING after another AWESOME
PARRRRRRTTTTTTAAAAYYYYY!!

Tonight I will be posting a TON of pictures from the Halloween party that we had tonight!!!  It was GREAT fun and I LOVE all of my friends!!!  We played several games and the kids LOVED them all so I will tell you about them!!!
I hope that these pictures bring a SMILE to your face and you feel INSPIRED to have a little CHAOS in your own life!!








The "trick or treat" game was a covered box filled with "tricks" and "treats"  The kids stuck there hands down in the box and pulled out a prize!!!  OF COURSE, they could pull until they got a TREAT!!!


PARTY FAVORS


GIANT SPIDERS

I made these with milk jugs and AC pipe insulation. 































Will post recipes and games tomorrow!!  I hear a bed calling my name!!!!  NIGHT, NIGHT!!!!!!

See you tomorrow for
DAY 25!!!!


5 comments:

  1. It all looks awesomely amazing!! Great job and everyone looked so happy, especially the hostess!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. Looks like everyone had a great time. I love, love love Mary Catherine's costume & Makeup. You looked super cute yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parties are the BEST! Ella still talks about the slumber party! Looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which state do you live in? Because I am SO coming to your house for Halloween next year! :-) I'd love to go to a Halloween party like this. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...