Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdown Day 16

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 16

I had to come up with a really cute invitation for our Halloween party!!  Jenn had made the MUMPKIN on Day 13 so I thought I would keep with that theme!! 




Very cute and less that 20 minutes for 11 invitations!! 
I took a small piece of black cardstock and glued the eyes onto it!!  I then glued it to a Hershey candy bar!!  I then wrapped the candy bar in gauze!!  Printed out the invitation and glued it to black cardstock and then glued it to the back of the candy bar!!  DONE!!!!

Hope you enjoyed!!  These can be given out for Halloween treats for school, too!!!

See you tomorrow for
DAY 17
Chaotic Christmas Countdown!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to do that for school! Love the candy bar idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...