Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another OHHHHH, M, GEEEEEEE Moment!

Pin It
REALLY??......again!

Ok...I know that you are wondering, "do these things really happen to her??"  and TRUST ME, I am thinking the same thing!!!!  ;)

We are at Toys "R" Us the other day and I needed to use the restroom.  So I have to preface this with the fact that the smell could have knocked you down before you even opened the door but none the less, I needed to go!! 
So I enter the stall and there is a lady next to me with a little boy about 2 years old!!  I am trying to get IN and OUT as fast as I can because I am HOLDING MY BREATH, when this little boy starts crawling all over the floor on his stomach!!!  Can you say GROSS!!!  The mom very calmly says "Jake*, you need to get up and don't crawl on the floor!"  NOW I AM ABOUT TO DIE!!!!!!  I would have FREAKED out if either of my kids were anywhere NEAR the floor much less CRAWLING on the NASTY FLOOR!!!
As if this was not enough, he crawls INTO MY STALL!!!  She is not even CONCERNED!!!  I am FREAKING Out!!!  WTH (what the heck) is this woman thinking!!!  He proceeds to just lay on the floor and STARE at me!!  Can you say "SHY BLADDER???"
She finishes and convinces her son to crawl back into her stall!!  When she is leaving she says "Well Jake*, I GUESS we need to wash your hands since you were crawling on the floor!!!!"
OOOOOOOOOOOH, M, GEEEEEEEEEE!!!
REALLY, YOU need to DISINFECT THAT BOYS ENTIRE BODY!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!

PS: The boys name has been changed to protect his identity!!!!!  ;)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...