Saturday, October 8, 2011

Today

Pin It
I am sitting here at the computer, all alone!  Todd and MC have been gone all day to the Razorback game and Nathaniel and I have been here!!  He is in bed and I am blogging and crafting!!  I miss my baby girl and hubby!!  I loved having time with Nathaniel, but I like us all being together!!!  They should be home in just a little bit and I can hardly wait!!
Nathaniel and I had an awesome mommy and baby boy day!!  We did whatever he wanted which consisted of playing and watching SPOOKLY the SQUARE PUMPKIN!!  It was great to get in the chair and snuggle with him!!  I know all too well how these days will soon be gone!!  I CHERISH every moment with my family!!

GOOD NIGHT!!! 

See you tomorrow for DAY4!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...