Monday, November 28, 2011

Chaotic Countdawn Day 54

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 54!!!

Ok....I have been a CRAFTING FOOL today!!  I have several AWESOME things coming up this week!!!  I also have a good friend who is going to show us her "trick" for scrapbooking later in the week!!!!! 
CAN'T WAIT!!!! 

Today I made the CUTEST snowglobe EVER!!!!!!!  I KNOW that these have been ALL OVER the web and Pinterest BUT I wanted to make one for MC!!  She LOVES snowglobes!!!  So it is not your traditional snowglobe!!!  She is all about PINK!!!

ANNNNDDDD....It is SUPER DUPER EASY!!
Here are 2 other views!!!




Start with a regular LARGE mouth mason jar!


I spray painted the lid white, inside and out!! I spray painted mine in the kitchen, on the kitchen cabinet!!!  NOT recommended by Todd!!!  He gets SOOOO mad when I do this!!!  ;)  But it is COLD outside!!!! 


Take a small Christmas tree and hot glue it to the lid!!


I hot glued a bead to the top for a tree topper!!


Then I added the snow and pink flakes!!






This is what happens when you think that
MORE IS BETTER!!!!!!  LOL!!!


I had to take "just a LITTLE bit" out!!!
Then I decided to add some trim around the edge to make it cuter!!!


And a little ball of the beads to the top!!!






She was SOOOOOO EXCITED when she came in from school!!!  She LOVES IT!!! 
So, I know that it has been done but I wanted to make one just for her!!!  If you haven't seen it, I hope this tutorial helps you!!  ;0

Hope you guys will get out there and tell all of your friends to come
JOIN THE CHAOS!!!! ;)

See you tomorrow for
Day 55!!!!

Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy


Tuesday To Do Party


Totally Tutorials Tuesday

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Randee! Look quick and easy too!

    I have just become a friend and follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable idea!I love the pink little tree :) Thanks for sharing

    ~Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I use a smaller mason jar and do little ones for the classroom??!! So stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink! Lol, I would probably try too much glitter too. 'cause really, when is there any such thing as too much glitter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. My daughter would love it. Thanks for linking to Totally Tutorial Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet. Fun project. Just pinned it for my to-do list!

    Meredith From A Mother Seeking Come find me on my blog, A Mother Seeking...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! That snow glob is GORGEOUS! I love the bright colors and the way it turned out! Would you please share this with our readers for Fun Stuff Fridays linky party? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2011/12/fun-stuff-fridays-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! The pink tree just makes it perfect!! We are going to feature this on our blog on Sunday! Stop on by and check it out.
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...