Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdown Day 55

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 55

WOW....once again I can not believe that we have been doing this for 55 DAYS!!!!!

Today's craft involves a past craft and a new one!!!  Last night my house was a LITTLE CHAOTIC and my kitchen was torn to pieces with snow flakes and berries all over the place....kids running in circles screaming at the top of their lungs...and there I stand CRAFTING!!!!!!  TOTALLY tuning it all out!!!  It is like I go to a different world when I am making something!!!

Ok!!!  You will need an old vase, Christmas sock, tape, greenery and long sticks if you like!!



I KNOW you were wondering "WHY??" we needed a sock!!!  WELLL....you can transform ANY old vase into a MAGICAL, CUTE vase!!!


Take a Christmas Sock (can use different socks for different occasions) and cut the tip off of it!!


Slide it down over the vase!!!  I turned the vase over and slid it from the bottom!!!



I then spray painted my "STICKS!!!!"  I made mine red, green, and white!!!!!


THEN I used my "trick" from Day 53 so go here
DAY 53 for a complete tutorial!!!  Then start placing your sticks!!  After that I made my clumps of ornaments from DAY 51 and the tutorial can be found here
Day 51!!!! 



Isn't it AWESOME!!!!!  I keep moving it around and can't decide where I like it the best!!!!


See you tomorrow for
DAY 56!!!!

Serenity you Tip Junkie handmade projects


http://www.thethriftyhome.com
Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

”Creations
http://randeesorganizedchaos.blogspot.com/2011/11/chaotic-christmas-countdown-day-53.html
Organize and Decorate Everything
shabby creek cottage A Crafty Soiree ThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 51

12 comments:

  1. I want to do this! but it's so cold, I guess I will paint the sticks by hand, in the house! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Randee thank for inviting me over, love your blog and DIY projects.

    Beth @ http://alyssabeth1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my place.)
    I really like you blog, and the christmas vase is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh.. so pretty!! and easy!! and thrifty! all in one great project :) Love this Randee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great ideal. I have 3 or 4 vases that I had no ideal what to do with. Now I do. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable, I love it, something I can do in a few hours that is my kind of craft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!!!

    Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday!!
    Hope to see you there again tomorrow!
    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    Natasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea1 You could so change this up for a lot of holidays.

    Thanks so much for sharing at our Pin'Inspiration Thursday.

    Very happy new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't you the clever one? Love it - fast, easy and oh, so cute. I just found your blog and am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! I love how festive the arrangement is :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a fab idea...so festive!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...