Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Day 39

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 39

WOW.....tomorrow we will be halfway through our 80 DAY CHAOTIC COUNTDOWN!!!!

Tonight I am featuring my husbands FAVORITE dessert!!  My mom has been making this dessert since I was a little girl and I still LOVE it!!! 
4 LAYER DELIGHT!!!!!


FOUR LAYER DELIGHT
1 stick butter, melted
1 c. plain flour
1 c. chopped nuts
Mix and spread in pyrex dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until a little brown. Let cool.
#2 LAYER:
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
1 c. Cool Whip
1 c. powdered sugar
Mix and spread onto baked crust (above).
#3 LAYER:
1 lg. pkg. chocolate instant pudding mix
3 1/2 c. milk
#4 LAYER:
Spread the rest of the Cool Whip for this layer. ADD chopped pecans!!!
We eat this EVERY Christmas and Thanksgiving!!!  I hope that you ENJOY!!!
See you tomorrow for
DAY 40!!!!

5 comments:

  1. good job...only i put pecans on top...cant wait to have sosme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Randee, love your blog, I have been blogging for a few years now, check it out.

    www.stacyloggins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can also use pistachio pudding for a great tist on this for summertime! I catered an event at Northestrn State University where I layered it in a wine glass and added a spring of mint. everyone loved the presentation! I also omitted the crust since it was in a glass, but added a cookie that was slit, on the side of the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making this today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to try the wine glass idea and I LOVE pistachio!!
    Angie....wooo hooo!! Let me know if you LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...