Saturday, November 19, 2011

Chaotic Chritsmas Countdown Day 45

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 45


I always decorate with magnolias and burlap!!  I think that I have mentioned before that I have a fetish for BURLAP!!!  I got out my burlap that I normally use for a table runner and decided that this year it needed some SPRUCING UP!!!!  I had some extra wired ribbon so I took it and applied it, WITH A HOT GLUE GUN, to the edges and I think it turned out pretty cute!!!  I can sew but I was being lazy this day and didn't want to walk upstairs!!!!  ;)

BEAUTIFUL!!!!


Burlap, Ribbon, Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks


Start at one and make sure to fold a piece of ribbon over the end and glue it down on the backside to give you a clean edge!!  I am giving you the link that I posted last week to explain how to glue the ribbon to make ruffles!





This is how it looked when I finished but I am really not a ruffly girl so I decided that I had to make it a little different.....


So I turned it over and folded the edges under and glued them down!!  It made it have a more tailored look!!!


I LOVE IT!!!


I hope that everyone is REALLY getting into the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!!!
Remember CHRIST is the REASON for the SEASON!!!!!!

See you tomorrow for
Day 46!!!!

monogram

Fancy This rocaandcompany


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

Link Party
Making Making Monday Marvelous Linky Party Organize with Sandy
It's a Blog Party

A Marvelous Mess




Tip Junkie handmade projects
Tuesday To Do Party
Totally Tutorials Tuesday
Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

14 comments:

  1. You are so talented! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like it both ruffled, and folded over, either way makes for a very pretty holiday table. Thanks for linking up! Jen @ www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous! Love the ribbon you used:) Would love your to link up to my new link party Friday Frolic! It's new and needs some love!
    http://karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com/2011/11/friday-frolic-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it... a gorgeous seasonal table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that ribbon is gorgeous I'd love it if you would add this to my link party at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-i-wore-wednesdays-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea!!! Especially during the holidays, the easier the better! :) Thanks so much for sharing this at Fancy This Fridays Randee!! :) By the way... *Somebody* has a FEATURE! ;) http://www.trulylovelyblog.com/2011/11/double-fancy-this-fridays-feature-50-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a talent! Amazing project! Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI, Randee

    I love your table runner. I stop by The southern Institute link party. I am a new follower. Love looking around your blog. Love for you to stop by www.homesweetbutterfly.com

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to thank you for linking up to It's A Rockin' Party. This super cute and easy table runner was one of my favorites and will be featured tomorrow (Tuesday). Please make sure to stop by and grab our feature button.

    Carmen @ RoCa and Company
    www.rocaandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks beautiful!! Your table looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, you may be new next best bloggy friend...you had me at the part when you used your glue gun because you didn't feel like trekking up the stairs to break out the sewing machine...seriously...I feel you!
    Great tablerunner! So glad to have you at the Tuesday To Do Party!
    Smiles!
    Jami
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for linking up this wonderful project Randee :) You make this stuff look soo stinkin easy! Hope you'll come back this week and also enter my TinyPrints giveaway!

    Friday link up and features!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...