Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdown Day 29

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 29

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christmas!!!  It is my VERY MOST FAVORITE time of the year!!!!  It makes me HAPPY!!!! (Not that I am not always HAPPY, it just makes me REALLY HAPPY!)

I already have a room going with all of the presents and wrapping!!!  It dawned on me that MC is starting to get to the age where we have to be really careful about hiding the presents!!  I haven't ever really worried about it until this year!!  Nathaniel keeps pointing down the hall to the door and asking if that is where his "IMAGINEXT" is????  Now that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!  Ok...maybe to me!!  ;)
I decided this year to make it a FUN, SECRET place!!  I have the door locked but wanted to really showcase the door and add a sense EXCITEMENT about the FORBIDDEN room!!!  SOOOO, I wrapped the door and added a sign!!  I must say that it is pretty STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!





I KNOW that MC will be ECSTATIC when she gets home from church tonight!!!  She is just like me and LOVES presents!!!  :)

See you tomorrow for
DAY 30!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yell Nathaniel that he'll NEVER know what's behind the door because he won't know until Christmas day if a present was from Santa or from mom and dad! He's probably got his own xray vision and imagining it right behind the door just calling his name! This could be a LONG 50 days for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Nathaniel that he'll NEVER know what's behind the door because he won't know until Christmas day if a present was from Santa or from mom and dad! He's probably got his own xray vision and imagining it right behind the door just calling his name! This could be a LONG 50 days for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ..is that my room????...what will i do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea!! Just not sure how soon to put it up. I usually hide things in my closet, but I think the girl is on to me!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...