Monday, November 7, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Day33

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas
Day 33


Today I am featuring ANOTHER one of Jenn's crafts!!  She has made an AWESOME burlap wreath and added a tutorial!!!  It is SOOOOOOO easy and turns out soooooooo cute!!!



Jenn has been so sweet and supportive during the start up of my blog!!  I just want to say THANKS!!!

Click the link
for the complete tutorial!!!!!

I can see myself making this with Christmas colors!!  Maybe red and white to look like a Candy Cane!!!! 

See you tomorrow for
Day 34!!!

AND you DON'T want to miss this tutorial!!  I hope it turns out as CUTE as it is in my head!!!

It is going to be sooooooooo
STINKIN CUTE!!!!!  ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea..just discovered your blog, I think you have a hit here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get the link to open to the tutorial, so if you can't either, go to www.sassypantsstudio.blogspot.com to find it! Happy crafting y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...