Friday, November 25, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdown Day 51

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 51


WOOO HOOO the Thanksgiving rush is coming to an end and life is getting back to normal!!!  I have a VERY EASY and FAST tutorial tonight!!!

 
Have you ever wondered how people get ornaments and round balls to stay in their arrangements???  WELL it is SUPER DUPER EASY!!!!!


Start with a bag of floral picks!!


Grab one!!! ;)



Take your ornaments and start threading them onto the "pick" until you get as many as you want!!  I used three ornaments!!



Twist the wire to secure in onto the stick!!!


This is what it will look like!!!


Take the "pick" and stick down into your greenery!!


VOILA!!!! 


Can you believe it is that EASY!!!  WOW!!!  I always thought that the powers that be were WAY SMARTER than me!!!!  ;)
Here is a shot of the entire mantel and the wreath that I made on DAY 33!!!  You can click the link for a complete tutorial!!!


Hope this helps with your holiday decorating!!!

See you tomorrow for
Day52!!!







The Shabby Nest



Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


The DIY Show Off
Photobucket"/>

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! and I am so happy you explained the "pros" way of making it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh.. super cute and easy! Ill have to pick those up when I head out to the craft store. Newest follower Randee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea! I think I have some in my Christmas storage box. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and appears to be super easy, I gotta give it a shot. Thanks for the tutorial. I'm a new follower, please drop by for a visit when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea and your floral looks wonderful!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Your mantle looks so festive! Thanks for linking up! ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew about floral picks. Thank you so much! I need all the decorating tips and how too's.
    I am great with fabric, but decorating I definitely have to have directions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...