Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdown Day 53

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 53

Whew....HOME SWEET HOME!!!!  I can not wait to hit my OWN BED tonight!!!  I love going "home" to TEXAS but there is nothing like sleeping in my own bed and getting back to our routine!!!  My kids will be messed up for days!!!!  ;)  They NEVER sleep right at NANA'S!!  I guess there is more CHAOS there than here!!!  HARD TO IMAGINE!!!!  ;0

Tonight I am featuring another TRICK the decorators use!  Have you ever wondered how they can take a bowl or a vase and get all of the greenery and flowers to stand up in it and look GREAT????  Well...WONDER NO MORE!!!!!  The tutorial is below!!!! 

THIS is the finished product!!  I think it is
FABULOUS!!!  You are going to FLIP at how easy it is!!!


Choose any container you want....it all works exactly the same way!!




I took some scrapbooking paper that I had upstairs and lined the inside of my container!!  Taped it to the inside of the jar!


THEN you take clear masking tape and make a grid across the top!  See how SUPER SIMPLE?????


Then start adding your greenery and flowers to the holes in the grid!!!  You can add anything you want!!!  The tape holds your greenery in place!!



How AWESOME!!!!  I am soooooo excited about this that I keep wanting to make different arrangements and have nowhere to put them!!!!
I finished it off with a burlap and yarn bow tied around the jar!!!


Hope that you LOVE it!!!

See you tomorrow for
DAY 54!!!!





UndertheTableandDreaming


Link Party
Making

Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Making Monday Marvelous Linky Party






Boogieboard Cottage



Tip Junkie handmade projects
Todays Creative Blog
Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy


Tuesday To Do Party


Totally Tutorials Tuesday
Photobucket"/>
Serenity you
Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

”Creations
http://randeesorganizedchaos.blogspot.com/2011/11/chaotic-christmas-countdown-day-53.html
Organize and Decorate Everything
shabby creek cottage A Crafty Soiree ThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 51

18 comments:

  1. I love this...and its so easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really clever and it does look simple but flower arranging is not where my talents lie. I really enjoy doing it though so who cares if it looks like a child has put it together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely arrangement and great tips!

    Would be delighted for you to link to Potpourri Friday. Link up is Thursday afternoon. Generally there are 200+ participants. Hope you will check it out!

    From another Texas Gal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great idea! Your Christmas decorations look fabulous and I love your arrangement.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped by to say thank you for joining in with my Pinning & Singing party and for following me!
    You are the sweetest!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this tip, so inexpensive and easy. Your arrangement looks great.

    Visiting from Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh!!! thanks for this... so easy, but looks absolutely fantastic!!!

    pinning!!

    Would love it if you could share this on my link party at www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    Natasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Randee. What a smart way to make such a pretty arrangement. I saw it on tip junkie and just had to check it out.

    I'm your newest follower on gfc and subscribe by email too.

    Hugs...Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

    P.S.I'm having several giveaways. I hope you'll stop by and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tip! Thank you for linking it to Totally Tutorial Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really creative project..Looks really awesome. : )) I would LOVE if you could please stop in and linky this terrific feature via my Pin’Inspirational Party happening today pweease… http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/11/pininspirational-thursdayslinky-party.html .. THANK YOU SO MUCH.. Wishing you an incredible start to your weekend.. Sincerely ~ M *Officially Following You* : ))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday!!
    Hope to see you there again tomorrow!
    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    Natasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUper cute and charming!! STopping by from Open House Thursdays- would love for you to share at Feathered Nest Friday sometime too! Going on right now at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for linking to totally tutorials tuesday. you were featured!!
    http://measuredbytheheart.com/2011/12/fun-feature-friday122.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks beautiful! I can never arrange flowers where the scale works right. Visiting from Yesterday On Tuesday. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Thank you so much for linking up to Upcycled Awesome and Everything Else!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Randee, I featured your tips for perfect arrangements at Project Queen's highlights for Link Party #11.

    Thanks so much for linking and sharing. Hope you come back this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...