Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Day 34

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas
Day 34

Today I have spent over 6 SOLID hours working on a "project" that is NOT even half way done!!!  I am exhausted and my lower back is KILLING ME!!!!! 
HEY....I can see you ROLLING your eyes!!!  ;)

Ok..so I did not have anything for dinner and I remembered My "PING" telling me about an easy chicken recipe so I called her and got the recipe!!!!
We will call it
"SPRING CHICKEN" 
I KNOW.....I am HILARIOUS!!!!  ;)

RECIPE

9x13 pan sprayed
lay your chicken breast in pan and dust with garlic powder!  I used 3 for our family but you could use more!
Cover each breast with a slice of swiss cheese
mix 1/2 cup milk and 1 can cream of chicken and pour over the chicken
Then take 2 cups Pepperidge Farm stuffing and cover chicken
Drizzle with 2-4 tablespoons of butter
Bake 350 for around 55 minutes!

It was DELICIOUS!!!!!!

See you tomorrow for
CHAOTIC CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN
DAY 35!!!

Ps...Say a prayer for my HOT GLUE BURNS!!!!
PSS...I am not even 1/2 way done
PSSS.....I BETTER get a MAJOR response when I post the "project" after all of the pain I have been through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I can't wait to see this project of many hours!! I guess I know I won't be getting one :-)
    You ARE STINKIN HILARIOUS! I love the SPRING CHICKEN! Glad it met your taste buds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...