Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdown Day 41

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 41


Today I am HONORING my favorite COMPUTER NERD!!!  (HER words, NOT mine!!!;))
As many of you know, I am HORRIBLE with computers!!  I can SEARCH for ANYTHING and FB...NO PROBLEM but you get to the nitty gritty and I am an IDIOT!!!!!  I sat for 2 days CRYING like a baby this weekend trying to figure out HTML!!!!  NOT EVER going to happen!!!  And before you say "NEVER SAY NEVER".....I am telling you NEVER!!!!!!!

Krista is the MOST AMAZING girl I have had the honor of meeting and calling my friend!!  She designed my whole Blog and she taught herself!!  We are talking about a VERY TALENTED young girl!!!!  She sat down this afternoon and changed a few things on the blog so if you have time, POKE around and see what it new!!!!

Krista has started her own blog

It is a GREAT site!! She is a  very 'colorful' girl, who loves web design, photography, and cooking!! So when you head over be sure to check out the rest of her page and follow her!! I am featuring one of her recipes that just happens to go along with our
CHAOTIC COUNTDOWN!!!

PEPPERMINT BARK

2 pounds white chocolate
30 small peppermint candy canes
Directions:
Line a large pan with wax paper. Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave on medium setting for 5 to 6 minutes. Stir every 45 seconds to prevent burning, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Place candy canes in a plastic bag & using a mallet or rolling pin, break the candy canes into chunks. Stir candy into melted white chocolate. Spread evenly in pan, and chill until set, about an hour. Break into pieces by slamming pan on counter.




It is also keeping with our 
TASTY TUESDAY theme!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

See you tomorrow for 
DAY 42!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Does she make websites? I am in need of one but like you know NOTHING about them!! Lol!! Thx!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey...YES!!! you can contact her!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...