Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdown Day 42

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 42

Today I worked on the centerpiece for our dining room table!!  At the end of the week I will show the whole table!! 

I actually used the same base that I had for fall and just started adding some Christmas elements to it!!  I LOVE it and of course it looks JUST LIKE something I would make!!!  ;)


Anyone can make one!!  Just find a container that you like and add floral Styrofoam!  I then added sheet moss on the top of that to hide it!!  I placed feathers all around the outer edge and started hot gluing my ornaments on top!!  I then took a few dried flowers and stuck them in to add to it!!

If you make a centerpiece...PLEASE share!!!

Tomorrow I will be going over the tutorial on how to make the burlap table runner that you see in the pic!!

If you are a NEW follower to my blog.....
WELCOME TO THE CHAOS!!!!!!

See you tomorrow for
Day 43!!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...