Thursday, November 10, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdown Day 36

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 36


Today is an easy one!!!  I started wrapping our presents and I think they turned out
PRETTY STINKIN CUTE!!!!!




This year I am keeping it simple!!  I have too much other stuff going on in my house!!  I used white butcher paper and yarn!!!  I have some ribbon but mainly yarn!!  I also had some green paper in the attic that I needed to use so I wrapped some in green!!  I used my CRICUT machine to cute out the names!!! 
I LOVE the way they are turning out!!  I have a few wrapped in brown shipping paper but I do not have the bows on them yet!!!  ;)

See you tomorrow for
DAY 37!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cute, Randee (and simple)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They coordinate perfectly with the fabulous tree skirt! Crazy busy Christmas paper would have taken away from the whole thing...PERFECTO!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...