Thursday, December 29, 2011

Let the ORGANIZING begin!!!!

Pin It
I have been cleaning NON STOP since I got out of the bed this morning!!!!  MC and Nathaniel were AWESOME today and played in the game room with all of their new toys!!!  ;)  Am I the ONLY mother that feels guilty when my kids play together???  It is like I am not needed!!  LOL!!  I did get a lot accomplished!!!  :o

I am taking BABY steps with the organizing but my idea today was PURE GENIUS!!!!!!  I did not want to just throw all of my Christmas stuff back into boxes and have to rummage through it all next year!!!  SOOOOOO, I decided to take my boxes and paint a chalkboard design onto the plastic and then write on them!!! 



Isn't it AWESOME???!!!!  I LOVE them!!!!  I did not do EVERY box this way!!  Some of them I added tags telling me what was inside!!!





I LOVE them and I feel that I am on the
RIGHT TRACK now!!!!  ;)

OH....and if you NOTICE that my tag says
"GIFTS for 2012" well HECK YA!!!  I did some after Christmas shopping!!!!  ;)

See ya TOMORROW!!!!

PS......

LOL!!!  I just got a text from my DEAR friend Dianna Baker and it seems I have COMPLETELY LOST MY MIND!!!!!  There are NOT any presents for 2112!!!  I am NOT buying presents for our
GREAT GRANDCHILDREN!!!!  ;o!!!!
I DOOOOO love her!! 

See ya tomorrow!!!!


fingerprints on the fridge

6 comments:

  1. you are finally getting smart about the shopping.now you can come help me organize mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mom

    I guess I am getting ready for 2112!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say, how long are you going to hold onto those gifts?!?! LOL :) Adding chalkboard to the tote is a great idea...I think I need to do this to the totes I use to store my daughters' clothes that they haven't grown into yet. MUCH easier to read than the tiny little labels printed on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such a small house, always scouting for organizing ideas! This is great! Would love love love for you to share this at my Best of 2011 party going on now http://space46.blogspot.com. Happy new year! My

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year. I hope yours is full of joy, peace, love and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these pictures and the kids in the picture are very cute.
    Discount Card Printing
    Transparent Business Cards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...