Friday, December 23, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdown Day 79

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 79

I am "Home for the Holidays" and getting ready for the Annual Family Get Together and a TON of CHAOS!!!!  We have to do our holiday a little different since we are out of town!!  We will have Christmas morning with my Mom and Santa will leave a gift!  But MC and Nathaniel are still so small that they do not understand "dates" yet so Santa will come to our house on Sunday night!!  My friend Sherry had sent me the idea for
"ELF DONUTS" and I KNEW that I had to make them for my kiddos!!!




TOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!  You HAVE to make these with your kids!!!!  You take Cheerios and dip one side in almond bark and then add sprinkles, powdered sugar, or colored sugar!!!  I just LOVE them and can not wait to put them out with Santa's Cookies!!!!

See you tomorrow for
Day 80!!!


4 comments:

  1. That is cute. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing you and your family a fabulous and wonderful holiday season and have fun on day 80!!!! : ) may your new year be magical!!!!
    holiday hugs to you and yours! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making these today! The girls already told me we had to leave something for our elf Jolly when we left cookies for Santa!! It's perfect because Lily has been leaving Cheerios out since Thanksgiving because she was worried about Jolly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! We always left out cookies for Santa and a carrot for the reindeer when our kids were small. This would have been a good addition. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...