Monday, December 5, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Day 61

Pin It



Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 61
and
Creating Christmas 
Day 2


COOKIES, COOKIES, COOKIES!!!! 
Tonight is my
7th Annual Cookie Exchange!!! 
I can NOT believe I have been doing this for 7 years!!!  WOW...time sure does fly!!!  MC was just 6 months old when I had the 1st one!!  :0 
I am running around as usual in a CHAOTIC STATE and hoping to get it all done by 6:30 this evening but I am thinking BRING ON THE WINE around 5:30!!!!!  LOL!!!


I will add to this post tomorrow about how to host a cookie exchange but today I am featuring my cookie recipe and how I packaged them!!!  My recipe came from one of my friends (Tracey Wiley) and it is already a FAVORITE!!!  Super simple and my family LOVES IT!!!  ;)

Snickers Cookies!!! ( I think this sounds like they are "Snicker's" cookies!!)

Ingredients

Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cookie Dough (see package for amount that it makes to determine how many you will need!) 


Mini Snicker's Candy Bars



Take a slice of your cookie dough and place a mini snickers in the middle of it!!  Fold the dough up around the snickers!! 




I then picked mine up and rolled them around in my hands and formed a ball!!!  Place on cookie sheet and bake!!  I baked mine at 325 for about 15 minutes!!  But you can tell when they are ready by checking to see if they have started turning a light golden brown!!!



They are AWESOME....and KIND of ADDICTING!!!!!  ;)

Ok...so I have my 72 cookies and I like to package them up in cute little ways and so in keeping with my BURLAP FETISH....I wrapped them up with burlap!!!  :0




Aren't they STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!

Anyhooo....I better get off of this computer and get things ready for tonight!!  20 women, 1200 cookies and wine!!!  It is gonna be a GOOD, GOOD NIGHT!!!! ;)

See you tomorrow for
Day 62 Chaotic Countdown
and
Day 3 Creating Christmas!!!



11 comments:

  1. so adorable!!! i love the packaging and who doesn't love snickers!!!! can't go wrong : ) thanks for sharing and so nice to be co-hosting with you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...have tons of FUN at your party tonight!!!! : ) oh and by the way...animal lovers ROCK in the Cammarata household!!! : ) hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh.. fun!! Im having my first cookie exchange this year.. kinda nervous. I cant wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I miss your FIRST TWO cookie exchanges?? I went in 2006 but that was 5 years ago and this is your 7th??? I guess I had not met you yet :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you wrapped them. I am going to try to make a lot more types of cookies this year. I am going to give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun. Your totally the hostess w/ da mostest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great recipe! Sounds delicious! Gotta try.
    Randy, thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Sure, I'd love to be featured on your blog. Let me know how it works. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look A-mazing! Can't wait to try to make these for Christmas! Thanks so much for stopping by and following Pinkapotamus.. I am your newest follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative and they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Randee! I'm featuring your snicker cookies tonight at Project Queen's Highlight Party. They are adorable and I love the packaging.

    Thanks so much for linking all your wonderful projects up!

    Wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...