Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chaotic Countdown Day 63 and Creating Christmas Day 4

Pin It



Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 63
and
Creating Christmas
Day 4

Today has been a LONG and SAD day for the Hallmark's!!  Our cat of 18 years has really made a turn for the worse and we have to make some VERY difficult decisions in the next few days!!  I have spent the majority of the day holding her and making sure that she knows that she is LOVED and will be missed terribly!!!  I will never forget the day we brought her home and opened the box....she HISSED as loud as she could and then BIT Todd!!!  HENCE the name TAZ!!!!  It is so hard to see her this way, when in her prime she was ONE MEAN CAT!!!!  ;)  Please keep her and our family in your prayers!!! 

My project today is PURE GENIUS!!!!  I am tired of the whole "Santa is watching you" line because MC is not phased ONE BIT!!!!  She just keeps right on going SOOOOOOOO.....I created a NAUGHTY or NICE board!!!  It is SOOOO STINKIN CUTE and is working like a charm!!!  ;)

So it is kind of like an ADVENT CALENDAR but with a TWIST!!!  LOL!!! 
The rules are if you are "good" and "nice" then you do not lose a thing!!!! If your tag gets turned to the "SORRY" side the you lose a gift....and I MEAN LOSE A GIFT!!!   AND I am going to show them the gift that is going back to the store!!!!  Today MC was an ANGEL!!!!  ;)  Nathaniel TOO!!!  ;)






I took a $4 frame and spray painted them!!!


I then stapled chicken wire to the back of them!!!


Made my tags and clipped them on with clips!!!!


This is the back of them!!!!


I am predicting PERFECT behavior!!  ;) 
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 

Thanks for listening to me at the beginning!!!  Just please keep us in your prayers!!

See you tomorrow for
Day 63!!!!



Somewhat Simple shabby creek cottage A Crafty Soiree
Adventuresindinner
ThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 52
Catch a Glimpse Button

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Randee, so sorry to hear about your cat. I am a big cat-lover too. My prayers are with you.
    You've done a great job with your project. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your cat. I have been in that situation and it is very difficult. Our pets become our family and we love them so much. :-(
    I love this idea!! It is super cute! Thanks for checking out my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are one tough mom! :-) The board is cute, and I bet it will encourage good behavior.

    So sorry about your cat. We lost a dog a couple of years ago, and it was so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your frame turned out! Super cute Randee! Sorry about your kitty cat.. its so hard when because they are part of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is heartbreaking, and so close to Christmas too. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Taz and the entire family. Hope the kids are taking it well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...