Thursday, December 1, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdown Day 57

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 57!!



As we all sit here in the hotel room (1 KING bed and a family of 4), I am FREAKING out about today's post!!  I have not made a craft or really done anything "cute" today so I am thinking WHAT AM I GOING TO POST ABOUT!!!  That is when I remembered a site that my friend RICHARD told me about.....I know that he will LOVE seeing his name in print!!  LOL!!  ;)  You guys may have already heard about it and I am probably a day late and a DOLLAR SHORT...but it is called Portable North Pole!!!
It is AWESOME!!!  It is a site that you can make videos FROM Santa to your kids (or adults!)  They are personalized and Santa speaks right to your kids on a video!!!  WHAT???  This is the NEXT BEST THING!!!  I can not wait to show the kids in the morning!!  I will update you guys tomorrow on their reactions!!!
Sorry no crafting today but this hotel is not lending itself to my CRAFTINESS!!!

See you tomorrow for
DAY 58!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to do this for my grandkids! Thanks for sharing. I am glad you stop by. Isn't the cat great. I also found out if you run the mouse over his ears they wiggle. If you run it between the eyebrows he meows. And if you do the stomch he purrs. I play with him all the time. Did you get to do the Gingerbread post?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...