Friday, December 9, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Countdown Day 65

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 65
and Creating Christmas
Day 5

14 more days to go after today!!!  Just UNBELIEVABLE!!!  I know that time goes by faster since I have had kids!!  BUT I love the holidays and watching my kids enjoy the season!!!


Today I made

NORTH POLE SMOOTHIES!!!!!






Nathaniel has had 2 and I have had 1!!!  They are easy and AWESOME!!!!  ;)

Ingredients!

1  package (10 ounces) frozen strawberries in syrup undrained and thawed!                                 

1/4 cup water          
2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt





2 tablespoons vanilla reduced-fat yogurt
1 peppermint candy cane, about 6 inches long, finely crushed                                         
Betty Crocker® green decorating gel
Place strawberries and water in blender. Cover and blend on medium-high speed until slushy. Blend on medium speed until smooth. Transfer to a cup
Wash and dry blender. Place frozen yogurt and reduced-fat yogurt in blender. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth
Place crushed candy cane on small plate. Pipe decorating gel around rim of two 12-ounce glasses. Dip rims into crushed candy canes!
Carefully pour yogurt mixture and strawberries at the same time into glasses, creating a half-and-half design. Serve with large drinking straws!
And you wanna talk about CHAOS..........here is what happened while I was making them......


And YES that is my CEILING!!!!!  ;)

But even though I messed up the kitchen, they are TO DIE FOR and would be so easy to make for a party and taste really good with the

from yesterday's post!!!!

Have an AWESOME day and see you tomorrow for
Day 66!!


This is our sweet baby TAZ who passed away at home last night!!! This picture was taken Wednesday night sitting in her Daddy's lap!!! We are very sad today and she will be missed terribly!!!  18 years is a long time and to wake up without her today has been heartbreaking!!!  PLEASE keep us in your prayers!!









monogram fingerprints on the fridge
Fancy This
rocaandcompany


Featured On The  Crafty Nest


Days of Chalk and Chocolate
12DAYSOFJOY
Ladybird Ln
Craft Junkie Too Friend


Happy Go Lucky
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Along For the Ride

UndertheTableandDreaming Link Party


Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Making Ladybird Ln

17 comments:

  1. LOL- that is totally what my kitchen would look like! Looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heart is breaking for you -- i am sitting here in tears -- a faithful friend and companion for 18 years -- God bless her -- what a beauty. i hope and pray that her passing was peaceful. she soars with angels and you will see each other again. a candle will burn brightly in our home in memory. hugs to you all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth dropped open at the site of your ceiling!! Thanks for being real! : -]

    I am so sad and praying for you losing your sweet FurBaby.
    I'm so sorry.

    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok what a mess but they look yummy and my heart is sad becasue of taz....love u....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in tears and totally heartbroken. My thoughts and prayers are with sweet Taz and the entire family, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to THANK all of you!!! It has been a rough day!!! I appreciate and feel all of the prayers!!! We have taken the kids for some fun to try to get our minds off of everything!! Just wanted to say "THANKS!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I plan to make the drink. I will make sure the lids on the blender.My ceiling has the popcorn crap on them. It would be a nightmare to clean them. Sorry to hear about your cat. I will keep you in my prays. I lost my baby Patches 2 years ago and still miss her every day. They just take over our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness your poor walls. That was probably a stinker to clean...I love the drink though looks yummy! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing:>

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very sorry about Taz. I understand that feeling, and I'll keep your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The smoothie looks delicoius..... sorry about the mess.... and your cat!
    Beth (TGIF)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry for your loss. Many don't understand that to lose a pet is to lose a family member. My blessings to you and yours.

    The smoothie looks fantastic. You could even do them with the red and green candy canes and skip the coloring gel. Mmmmmm. Yikes about the ceiling. That's what they make mops with long handles for, right?
    Susan
    http://75percenthippie.blogspot.com
    http://happyhippieheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Y.U.M.!!! These sound totally delicious, I'm sure they're worth the mess! Thanks for linking up to the Showdown! ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry about your sweet pet, but thanks for the recipe! (and I've had walls that look like that before :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks delish... I have done that with the blender too, a purple smoothie, EVERYWHERE! Exciting news on my blog tonight for you, email me or leave me a comment and I will get you more info!

    Carlee
    http://www.ladybirdln.com/2011/12/weekend-show-offfeatures_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks so very delicious! Lol, I did that once with my blender, only it was tomato soup. I'm still discovering splashes.:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha-I've totally done that before! Sometimes I find splatters in the weirdest places-don't know how I do it. But, who cares, these sound yummy! That's what matters.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...