Chaotic Christmas Countdown
and Creating Christmas
14 more days to go after today!!! Just UNBELIEVABLE!!! I know that time goes by faster since I have had kids!! BUT I love the holidays and watching my kids enjoy the season!!!
Today I made
NORTH POLE SMOOTHIES!!!!!
Nathaniel has had 2 and I have had 1!!! They are easy and AWESOME!!!! ;)
1 package (10 ounces) frozen strawberries in syrup undrained and thawed!
1/4 cup water
2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla reduced-fat yogurt
- 1 peppermint candy cane, about 6 inches long, finely crushed
- Betty Crocker® green decorating gel
- Place strawberries and water in blender. Cover and blend on medium-high speed until slushy. Blend on medium speed until smooth. Transfer to a cup
- Wash and dry blender. Place frozen yogurt and reduced-fat yogurt in blender. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth
- Place crushed candy cane on small plate. Pipe decorating gel around rim of two 12-ounce glasses. Dip rims into crushed candy canes!
- Carefully pour yogurt mixture and strawberries at the same time into glasses, creating a half-and-half design. Serve with large drinking straws!
- And you wanna talk about CHAOS..........here is what happened while I was making them......
And YES that is my CEILING!!!!! ;)
But even though I messed up the kitchen, they are TO DIE FOR and would be so easy to make for a party and taste really good with the
from yesterday's post!!!!
Have an AWESOME day and see you tomorrow for
This is our sweet baby TAZ who passed away at home last night!!! This picture was taken Wednesday night sitting in her Daddy's lap!!! We are very sad today and she will be missed terribly!!! 18 years is a long time and to wake up without her today has been heartbreaking!!! PLEASE keep us in your prayers!!