Monday, December 19, 2011

Chaotic Christmas Day 75!

Pin It
Chaotic Christmas Countdown
Day 75!!!!

Ok.....please do NOT be disappointed BUT I do not have a project today!!!  I have "TIP" and I think it is the greatest thing since SLICED BREAD!!!!  In all of the hustle and bustle, I need any cleaning tip that makes my life easier!!!  SOOOOOO, do you have a hard time cleaning your STAINLESS STEEL?????  It is a NIGHTMARE in the Hallmark home with all of the PRECIOUS fingerprints!!!!  BUT I have found the MIRACLE beyond MIRACLE'S......OLIVE OIL!!!!  VIRGIN or EXTRA VIRGIN, you ask????  LOL!!!  JK!!!!  Just pour a small amount on a rag or paper towel, and wipe down the surface!!  Then wipe the excess off with a clean rag or paper towel until there is no residue!!!!  It is AWESOME!!!!  TRUST ME!!!!  It takes away ANY smear!!! 

I hope this helps you when it is time for some QUICK cleaning!!!!  ;)

See you tomorrow for
Day 76!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i want to be featured...at the top...make it happen...right at the top..Cosmetology Academy of Texarkana...i think that will look great...come up with something really cute....CAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a stainless steel dishwasher. This will help me a lot. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...