Tuesday, December 27, 2011

After Christmas "CRASH"

Pin It
WHEW....with all of the traveling and all of the Christmases we have had, I have officially CRASHED!!!!  ;)  I hope that everyone has had a great Christmas!!!!  Ours was AWESOME!!!  Sorry I have been MIA, we have been gone and then my Mother-in-law is here with us until tomorrow!!! 

We have traveled and EATEN everything in a 3 states area!!!  I feel like I have gained 10 pounds in 5 days!!!  We came back home and I feel like I am being suffocated by 80 DAYS of CHAOTIC CRAFTS!!!  I feel like I NEED this stuff out of my house ASAP!!!!  I am normally not like this and leave our Christmas up until after the New Year but I am thinking I might just LOSE MY MIND if it stays any longer!!!  Ok....I KNOW it is already gone but I do not want Todd to come home and find me in the corner strumming my lips!!!!!!!!!  ;0
My plan for the next month is ORGANIZATION!!!!  I am going to be taking down all of the Christmas decorations but I also want to organize it all before it goes into the attic!!! 
So come along and follow the chaos!!  We will have some fun and MAYBE learn a few new tricks together!!!  THANKS again for following the
CHAOS!!!  ;)



2 comments:

  1. ok i can get a visual of that...i feel the same..i hope it doesnt get to where we dont want to put it up so we wont have to take it down....love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took mine down yesterday. I just couldn't stand it any longer. Ahhh nice clean, neat house.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...