Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Pin It
OHHH MYYYY GOOOODNESSSSS!!!  I have been honored by Christie over at Potobello Road !  She has awarded me the

I have seen this award on other people's blogs but never really knew how you became the lucky blogger to receive the honor!!!  Today I am the honored one!!!  Now I have to pass this honor on to 7 of my favorite blogs!!!!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE................

My 1st is Don't Mess With My Tutus!  Jenn is a good friend of mine and GREAT minds think alike!!  She is an AWESOME seamstress and makes some REALLY cute crafts!!

2nd is Leanne over at Because (I Think) I Can!  She is a "newbie" like me and we like to work through things together!!  I love having her opinion and support!  She makes these beautiful wall hangings and always come up with cute spaces and ideas for our little ones!

3rd is Amanda over at School House Scraps!!  She is another "newbie" with me and I LOVE her crafting ideas and all of her AWESOME recipes!! 

4th is Oksana Likes It!  She makes BEAUTIFUL handmade jewelry from trinkets she finds from antiquing!!  I love reading her posts!!

5th is Jenny over at The NY Melrose Family!!  She cracks me up with all of the CHAOS that she talks about when it comes to raising small children!!  AND she is a STALKER and you know that I LOVE STALKERS!!  ;)

6th is Michelle at Michelle's Little Piece of Heaven!!  I love her family, recipes, crafts BUT especially love the fact that she LOVES her animals!!!

7th is Susan over at The Weekly Sweet Experiment!!!  I mean after reading the name of her blog...do you need an explanation??


I also have to tell you 7 things that you do not know about me!!!

1. I do NOT eat pork!
2. I HATE mornings!
3. I used to be an ER/ICU nurse!
4. We do not kill ANYTHING except scorpions in our house!
5. I LOVE to pick zits!!!  OMG...did I just say that!
6.  I eat jalapeno stuffed olives straight out of the jar!
7.  I LOVE to receive surprises!!

THANKS again, Christie!!  I hope that the girls that I have passed this onto are as honored as I am!!!  ;)

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations and thank you so much! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! Thank you SO much! :) This is very exciting! :) I am very honored and congratulations to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Randee!! I am so honored. So happy to consider you a blogger friend! And congrats to you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, hugs and kisses to you Randee!! I had a bit of a rough day today, but you have made me much happier!! Thank you! And congrats to YOU too!!

    xo, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it...u r awesome..congrats.....u deserve it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you, Randee. You're a true versatile blogger. I enjoy reading your posts! Thank you for the award too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!! It would be nice if you would answer your phone!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...