Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Networking and Monetizing

Pin It
Most people, who are blogging, want to blog and have followers!!  It is hard to get started and get your blogs name out there!  It seems like mine has taken forever to get a good following but I feel that the people who follow me LIKE my blog and what I blog about!!  I have come across a few new sites that help get your name out there and then I have a few sites to help you monetize your blog!!

The first way to get some new followers is
Blogaholic Network
It is an awesome site that has "groups" that you join depending on what you are wanting and interested in!!  I have met several great girls and found some AWESOME blogs via this site!

The second one is
Bloggerdise
It is AMAZING!!!  He literally has thousands of blogs and also a HUGE group of business owners that are BEGGING for people to give away their merchandise!!!  I have not done this yet because obviously, I can not even find time to put on mascara!!  ;)  If you saw me today, you know what I am talking about!!  :o

As far as monetizing, the following are the biggest names around!!  I received my first paid post today!!!  It was exciting but on the other hand, I want my blog to be about me and my readers!  So, I do not want to become a blog that ONLY advertises!!

The first one is
Social Spark

It is kind of a long process but when they get you up and running, you get leads and deals based upon the content of your blog!!  You have the option to accept or decline!  You also set the price that you are willing to take for blogging about their product!!  This was the one that gave me my first "job" today!!  ;)

The second one is
Blogvertise

I have yet to receive a task from them but I am patiently waiting!! ;)  It works just like Social Spark!  You will be paid to write up a post about their product!  You can also add advertisements to your blog!!  I am not doing that at this time...I feel that it crowds my blog!! 

The third one is
Clever Girls Collective

I have joined but have yet to really know what they do!!  I can not figure this one out at all!  They are supposed to offer the same deals and advertisements but not to me!

The fourth one is just beyond my comprehension! 

The Sits Girls

If anyone can offer me some advice or tell me how it works...I am ALL EARS!!!  ;)

I hope that this information helps some of you out!!  PLEASE comment and tell me what you think about these sites or if you know of any other ones!!  I am always open to new stuff!!  Can't wait to see what you guys have to say!!!




23 comments:

  1. Thank you for these tips. I will check some sites.
    I am enough new in blogging. Some of my followers are from those sites, which I also follow. But I am not that "I am following you, follow me back"-type. I think it is more important to be intrested in :)
    I had the most readers, when I was featured in a top craft site. It was such a honour, but I have to tell, that among those people (cca. 250), who visited my blog across the featuring site, noone leaved comment... But I had a bully. This is a sign of the success, huhh? :D okay, it was joke, in fact I was sad about it.
    Lot of my visitors (and also some follower) came from ravelry, because I do knitting a crochet project, which I share there.
    Execuse me for this long comment.
    Love,
    Hanni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I LOVE it!! What was the bully saying?? That is CRAZY!!! I am having the RANT and RAVE Party and I had one person say some NOT SO NICE things and I think it is just horrible!! These are OUR blogs so if you don't like it don't read it!! The majority like it so I must be doing something right!! :)
      I am following your twitter and pinterest accounts!! ;)

      Delete
    2. She(or he?) just told something about my grammar in a very rude way. As well as I am not a native english speaker, I really appreciate corrections and I correct my posts many-many times. But if someone just came over to criticize me in a bully style, it doesn't help me, just makes me sad.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for some great useful suggestions. I had a 150 views in the past 24 and only 1 new follower. I was a little surprised.

    I'll have to try some of these out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gald they were useful!! Let me know if they help!! ;)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! This is so helpful. There is so much information out there, but it is difficult to find the right information and be able to apply it correctly. I recently found blogfrog, but haven't been able to dive too much into it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny...ok, I went to blogfrog and signed up!! Not sure what to do now!! LOL!!
      You can look me up but not sure there will ever be anything there! I can barely keep my head above water with the blog itself!! ;)

      Delete
  4. Randee! You're awesome! Thanks for showing some luv over at my blog! This post is VERY useful! Thanks for the tips!

    Mia at The Muses Circle (http://themusescircle.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mia...you are welcome!! THANKS for stopping by!! ;)

      Delete
  5. No mascara for me either :) I haven't checked out any of these sites but I have put it on my to do list! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan...the bad thing is that I went ALL over town and did not realize it until I was looking in the rear view mirror on my way home!!!!!!! ;0 I have NO eyes without my mascara!! lol!

      Delete
  6. this was beyond informative! so glad you posted it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie....let me know what you think!! ;)

      Delete
  7. these are very helpful tips. Thank you, Randee. You are right, it's just hard to find time for everything...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Randee. You are a go getter and really helping all us "rookies" out here:). Glad I discovered you through your Robot Valentine at that one linky party (can't remember which already). Such a great community out here. Love how everyone is ready to help each other.

    Kim www.plumberrypie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim....ANYTHING I can do to help!! Let me know if you need anything!! GLAD we have become BLOGGY friends!! ;)

      Delete
  9. Thank you so very much! I am going to read and re-read this! It has been a learn as I go process and I am so greatful for your knowledge! Thanks again for sharing! I came over from Happy Hour Projects!
    Jan @ tipgarden@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan...THANKS for stopping by! I hope that you will be coming back! ;)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Melysa...anytime!! Let me know if you need anything!! ;)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the links...I'm waiting for my first pay from blogvertise right now (any day now people!) :) It took a while to find a good 'fit' with my child-oriented blog, but it happened! I'm going to go poke around your blog a bit now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tricia....THANKS for stopping by!! I hope that you liked what you saw when you POKED around and you will be coming bcak!! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...