Monday, February 27, 2012

McDonald's Panacakes!

Pin It
My kids LOVE McDonald's panacakes and will not eat any other kind!  It is kind of crazy considering they are FROZEN!!  So when I ran across the recipe on Food , I had to try them!!  So out I went for bacon and OJ!! 

Here is the VERY simple recipe

  • 23 cup Sprite


  • 1 tablespoon sugar

  • 1 tablespoon oil

  • 1 ½ cups Bisquick

  • 1tsp Vanilla


  • Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth!!  Then let sit for 10 minutes!!  Cook as you normally would!!

    The kids LOVED them and I have to admit they are REALLY good!!  Are they exact same...NO but they are close and we will be eating them again!

    I am in the middle of 3 projects and not one of them seem to be coming to a finish!!  ;)


    6 comments:

    1. I love recreating our favorite restaurant foods! We have made several recreations from the Panera menu!

      ReplyDelete
    2. None of my projects are getting done either. I feel like such a slacker.

      ReplyDelete
    3. My kids will love this. Thanks for sharing!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Sprite in pancakes, who knew! =) Stopping by from the blog hop, new follower! =)
      www.TheLatestFind.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. This sounds like something my boys would like, I will be giving it a try. :) Thanks! I am refollowing you through bloglovin. :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. I'm def. trying this!
      I too have several projects in the works and I'm not making much head way either.. :/

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...