Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sunshine Award

Pin It
I am soooo excited!!  EEEEKKKK!!!  I have been awarded the Sunshine Award from Jenny over at

Jenny has a really cute blog and I love how much her job as a reading coach for inner city kids means to her!  We do not have enough teachers that TRULY care about our kids and I feel that teachers are underpaid for the job that they perform day in and day out!  They spend more time in a day with our kids then we do!!  She also has some FANTABULOUS crafts!


 



As a recipient of this delightful award, I have a few rules to follow:
  • Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog. See above.
  • Answer 10 questions about yourself. See below.
  • Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers. See my list below.
  • Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. So happy to share the love!
  • Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

Ten Sunshine Award Questions (and answers):

1. Favorite Color...ORANGE!!  Ha...just look at my page and you can tell that!!  It makes me HAPPY!

2. Favorite Animal...CAT!!  We have 2 cats Miley and Smokey!!  LOVE them both!  My husband and I had a cat that we adopted when we were dating and she was 18 when she died in December!  We have our dog Loo Loo and we love her but I am a cat person!

3.  Favorite Number...????

4.  Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink...tea!!  McDonald's tea to be exact!  Unsweet with 4 splenda!!  They even know my voice in the drive thru and have it ready for me!!  ;)

5.  Prefer FB or Twitter...FB hands down! I don't have a clue about Twitter!

6.  My Passion...animals!!  They are innocent creatures that have no voice!  As a parent, you should teach your children kindness and compassion towards animals!

7.  Prefer getting or giving presents...GIVING!!  I love to give things and make someones day!!  Especially my kids and husband!

8.  Favorite Pattern....Polka Dots!

9.  Favorite Day of the Week...FRIDAY!!!

10.  Favorite Flower...Tulips!


Ok...here are my blogs that bring Sunshine into my day!!

1. Chrissy from The Taylor House  She has the MOST amazing recipes and ideas!!  She has a new post where she created a Weekly Blog Planner to help keep herself organized!!  WOW!!!

2.  Kate over at Craft Whatever  Her personality runs a close race with mine and we seem to really "click!"  She has a really cute blog with crafts, recipes and printables!

3.  Ashley at The Latest Finds   This is a new blog that I have found but REALLY like!!  She is "on the hunt to bring you the latest favorites that can be found online! From baking blogs to cupcakes to Etsy to DIY bath scrub tutorials, I'm constantly on the search for the latest and the cutest!"

4.  Beans Monkey Business  This is a blog about a new web show for kids!!  TOO CUTE!

5.  Danni at Silo Hill Farm  This is a cute blog about crafts and recipes with grandchildren thrown into the mix!!

6.  Mackenzie over at Friday Night Date Night
She shows us how to have fun on a date without having to spend a lot of money!

7.  Leanne at Because I think I Can  LOVE Leanne and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her plaques and wall hangings!

8.  Jennifer at Don't Mess With My Tutus  She is a personal friend and GREAT minds think alike!!  ;)

9.  Amanda at School House Scraps  I love her and her blog!  Really cute crafts and ideas!

10.  Lani over at It's My Life  A great blog that is a little about everything!!  ;)

Again...THANK YOU, Jenny!!




16 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for the award!! So exciting! =)
    www.TheLatestFind.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Chicka! You deserve it Randee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet. I'm sorry again about last night. I still didn't figure out what I was working on. The blog hop is going so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny!! It is totally ok!! Just sorry you didnt work it out!!

      Delete
  4. congrats and thank you!! I wish I could give you a hug!! here's a couple virtual hugs for you!! :) xxxxx

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats...so proud of you....love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thank you! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well:) Your blog looks very cozy and welcoming. Great job, and I really love the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for passing on to me!! I am honored!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for co hosting the bloglovin blog party!! I love bloglovin...so super easy! Now following you!
    Maggie
    www.thehellonheelshousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! I am following you NOW!! TOO stinkin cute! I love the name!!!!!

      Delete
  9. Wow! Congratulations and Thank You! (Wouldn't you know my computer was in the shop and I didn't know about this until now!!) I'm excited and honored! I'm also 48 hrs. behind on everything in the blog world!! I love your blog and thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Randee, this is so sweet of you to nominate me for a sunshine award! Never got one of those before : ) I love your comments. I am just getting around to my emails and comments but I will go to work on my questions right away! Again...thanks...brightened my (super windy) day : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...