Friday, February 10, 2012

Leibster Award

Pin It
EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK.....SQUEEEEAAAAALLSS, I am running around the house like a MAD WOMAN!!!  I have been honored with ANOTHER award!!!  Heather over at From here to there.... has awarded me the LEIBSTER AWARD!! 




The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to three more blogs of note.

Here are the rules:

1- Choose three up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.

2- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

3- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.

Here are my three choices!!

1.  Stacy over at Coffee With Me!  She has very CUTE party ideas, recipes, DIY projects and LOVES Jesus Christ!! 

2.  Kara from Petals to Picots!  She has awesome crochet projects and even offers tutorials!!

3.  Lani from Its My Life!  She writes a FUNNY blog about life!!  She throws in projects, too!!

I want to THANK Heather again!!  I am TRULY blessed!!  ;)


14 comments:

  1. Hi Randee!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and following through LF. I'm here, happily following back! (on GFC and a few others too) Love your blog! Can't wait to do a little snooping around. Congrats on your award too!

    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Randee..you sure deserve it. Here's wishing to many, many more:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kajal....THANKS!!! I am very honored!! ;0

      Delete
  3. Congrats! And thank you!! I'll work on passing it along:) you made my weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited!!! Thnak you for mentioning me!! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lady!!

    Visiting from The Artsy Girl Connection Follower Hop. New follower of your blog (via the new way):> Your blog is too cute as always and congrads on the award!! Feel free to stop by my blog too!

    www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following!!! :) THANKS for the compliments!!

      Delete
  6. Congrats Randee!!! That is AWESOME!!! Way to go my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your Liebster!! Just stopping by from the Linky Party Hop. I hope you will visit www.laughterandgrace.com and follow back.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you via the Linky hop and have become your newest Linky follower. Look forward to reading your future posts. Hope you have a chance to visit and perhaps follow me back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...