Thursday, February 9, 2012

Followers

Pin It
I am still considered a NEWBIE to the blogger world!!  It will be 6 months on the 28th that I posted my 1st post!!  I have made so many blogger friends and cherish everyone of them!!  I get awesome feedback and LOVE knowing that I can get 1 comment and it will make my day!! 

Google is doing away with Google Friend Connect at the end of the month!  I do not really understand it but I have added a couple of new ways to follow me!!  I do not want to lose anyone so PLEASE choose one of the following ways to keep up with the CHAOS in the Hallmark house!!  ;)  I want to THANK everyone who follows me and supports me!!  ;)






 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I joined bloglovin for this same reason. Not sure how it all works, but trying to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still at a loss over some of them!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Argghh...so frustrating isn't it! Anyhoo. I gladly followed you on the new linky :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!! I am going through and following!!! ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm following you on Linky Followers!

    Lindsay
    cobblestonesandivy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. welome newbie - would love to have ya come visit anytime! newest linky follower xo

    www.NorthernCottage.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...