Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pets.....our family members

Pin It
This is a VERY short post and I am not going to get on my soapbox tonight about animals!!

Our animals in our family ARE family members!  They are taken into our home and become a part of our lives!  We love them and cherish them!  They are not used to breed and make money....you would not do that to your child so why to your pet??  Besides, there are MILLIONS of animals that are unwanted and need homes!  They are put to death at a STAGGERING rate!!!

My mom's KATIE BETH passed away today!  She has been a part of our family for a long time!  She passed in her sleep and she did not suffer!  The pain is unbearable for my sweet mom and the rest of the family!  All prayers will be greatly appreciated!! 



4 comments:

  1. So sorry to read this. Losing a pet is very hard. They are part of the family.

    Keeping your mom in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK you for the sweet comments!!! We are VERY attached to our animals!!!

      Delete
  2. I am sorry about your moms dog. I understand. Our dog bella died in Jan..our whole house was quiet for w hole week..no one even felt like doing anything without her.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie Dedell gymmonkey100@hotmail.comFebruary 11, 2012 at 8:48 PM

    I'm sad to say my dog who I have had since I was two (so 18 years of love with her) will probably not be around too much longer. The love I feel for her is unlike any other and even just thinking about this is making me cry. I have pictures of us in my crib together as a baby, pictures of us on my first day of school, pictures of us in several countries, pictures of her as my ring bearer at my wedding, and pictures of her wrapped around my baby keeping her company while I had to do things around the house.

    She has been such a big part of my life, so I know how you must feel right now. I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...