Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Pin It
Very short but SWEET post!!  Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope that everyone has an AWESOME day!!  MC's Daddy started the sweetest thing this year!  When MC got up, there was a card on the counter especially for her!  You can not imagine how happy she was!  You would have thought that an entire circus was in our house!  Her entire face lit up!  There is something to be said for a father/daughter love!  She will always love him and look up to him!  I pray every day that she grows up and marries a man who is as AWESOME as her Daddy!!  What a lucky little girl to grow up knowing that her Daddy loves her unconditionally!!

Never take a second for granted!! 



9 comments:

  1. so true:). happy valentine's day!

    kim www.plumberrypie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! This was my family tradition growing up - for birthdays, too - so you always got to start those special days out right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her daddy will continue this forever! Such a sweet tradition!

      Delete
  3. that was so awsome but what about my baby boy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day, Randee. Glad your daughter and you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey YOU!!! I hope that you had a WONDERFUL V-Day!!

      Delete
  5. That's so sweet, we always get something from our parents and it makes all the difference, every now and then my dad will surprise us with just a gift from him, but it's usually from both my mom and dad! This year, I think they outdid themselves on me since I'm not living near home for them to spend money on anymore! ha That is so super precious though, I hope I can find a man who does that for my little girl one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding....everyone should be as lucky as I am and as MC is!! Todd is an awesome husband and father!! Don't settle for anything less!! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...