Hi!!! I hope that everyone has had an AWESOME weekend!!! Isn't it amazing how fast the time flies by?? I heard a saying the other day that is so true..."The days are long but the years are short!!" You can not state it any better than that!
Jennifer @ Don't Mess with My Tutus and I would like to thank everyone for stopping by and linky up this week!!! We LOVE seeing what you guys have been up to every week!! we had over 40 link ups this past week and I was grinning from ear to ear!! PLEASE spread the word and let everyone know about out little party!! I also want to take this time to let you know about a very fun getaway that we are putting together!!!
We would LOVE for you guys to come and get to meet everyone!! It is going to be a blast!! So even if you don't live in Texas...hop on an airplane and come on and have some fun!! We have one girl coming all the way from North Carolina!! So don't let distance stop you!! ;)
Now on to the linky party!!
OH MY GOODNESS....the winner is AMANDA from School House Scraps AGAIN!! She is one talented lady!!! ;) Here are her wooden pictures!!
Here are a few of my favorites this week!!
I LOVE this necklace over at ovojesivalamojamama
and OHHHH how I love the ideas that Mackenzie over at Friday Date Night comes up with for free dates!
but who can resist Chai?? Vanessa over at
Nifty Thrifty Things has given us a delicious recipe!!! I will be trying this and see if I can stop spending $6 every time I drive through the coffee cup!! ;)
We have had a touch of the flu so I am posting this early so we can all take a nap!! ;)
So, for this weeks Blog Hop, here are the rules!
1. Only link your original projects or recipes.
Please no giveaways, etsy shops, business or linky promotions, etc.
2. Remember to link directly to your post, rather than to your whole blog.
3. Please do us the kindness of linking back to one or more of us on your blog so others can come and party with us! After all, the more the merrier!
4. Please take a moment during the week to look around on the blog hop
5. Please follow the hostesses! Here is my FB page ROC if you would like to follow me there or you can follow me via the tools on the sidebar!
Jennifer's FB page is Sassy Pants Studio!!
Now let the fun begin!! ;)