Monday, February 6, 2012

Nathaniel Turns 4

Pin It
Lightning Mcqueen and TOW Mater....that has been the theme in the Hallmark house for a SOLID week!!!  ;)  My baby boy has turned 4 (SNIFF, SNIFF!!!) and we have had a week full of activities and parties!!!  I made TOW Mater cupcakes for his party at school and they were ADORABLE!!!!  The kids went CRAZY!!!
The tutorial can be found HERE!




Then we had our party with just us on his ACTUAL Birthday!!!  It was SOOOO FUN!!!




Had to add a tire to the top of his Root Beer!!





Cute funnels for his fruit that he requested!!  ;)







These are the actual invitations that we sent out for his party on Saturday!!  All of the parents told me that the kids LOVED them!!  ;)





Mommy LOVES my baby boy!!  ;)



And sweet SISTY!!!!


I will have pic's up tomorrow of his BIG Birthday party!!  I hope that I have given you some inspiration!!  Let me know what you have done in the past for your kids birthday parties!!  ;)


A Crafty Soiree

9 comments:

  1. You did such an amazing job! I love the tire on top of the root beer. It's all about the little things. I threw a Minnie Mouse party for Riley's 2nd birthday at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2011/12/rileys-2nd-birthday.html. It was a ton of work, but so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny!!! it is ALWAYS a ton of work and then it is over in a blink of an eye!!!

      Delete
  2. So fun! My nephew would love this. I loved the funnel idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAHHHH! Your party was ADORABLE!!! I have a MAJOR cars fan in my house too. I will have to steal a lot of your ideas. Those invites and fruit cups are super great ideas. LOVIN' IT!!

    P.S. Super cute kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! The funnels are inspired!

    Thanks so much for taking part in our Pin'Inspiration Party. Hope that you are having as much fun exploring as I am and that you'll take part in helping the "Beat the Winter Blues" on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! I just pinned it so I can make them for my son's b-day.
    Thanks for linking up.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! For my daughter's third birthday we went with a nursery rhyme theme. It was so much fun. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a CREATIVE cake & super clever & cute party!! WOW! I shared this with my Facebook readers here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Living-Life-Intentionally/261252997248957
    Thanks for linking up to TGIF - have a GREAT day!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...