Friday, January 27, 2012

School House Scraps Feature

Pin It
Good morning!!  It is FRIDAY, so I hope that everyone is having a GREAT day so far!!  Today I want to introduce you to an AWESOME lady....AMANDA!!  She is new to blogging, like most of us, and has a real knack for creating with the things she has laying around in her house!!!  So grab a cup of coffee and hop on over to her blog and take a look!!



School House Scraps


Photobucket

Hi! I'm Amanda and I am the creator of School House Scraps


A little about me... I am a school teacher with little free time, (like most of
us!) who loves do it yourself projects, scrapbooking, cooking and creating just
about anything! My blog is the collaboration of all those things and some other
life experiences!
So, grab my button and stop on over to check out some of my projects to do
yourself!

Some of the exciting new things going on at School House Scraps are the projects
on the DIY page! 
In honor of the upcoming Holiday, you can find the steps to creating your very
own Valentine's
Day Wreath


Or, if you are into home decor like I am, you can find a couple of crafts to
spruce up the interior! 
(Like these monogrammed
burlap letters
) These are super easy and would be cute on the wall,
standing, or as gifts for others! We have given them for Christmas, as well as
house warming gifts!

And finally, one of my favorite things to do... SCRAPBOOKING!
I absolutely LOVE to scrapbook. I have been scrapping for for a looooong time,
but really started getting serious about it a few years ago. Since then, I have
made several books for clients, and would LOVE to scrap for you too! If you are
interested, check out my "Scrapbook
Pages
" page, and get in touch with me. I would so enjoy working with you!!
I have also recently started digital scrapbooking, so if that is something that
you enjoy, I am able to create those for you as well!

I am so excited for you to hop on over to School House Scraps and check it out!
Grab a button, become a follower, and leave your comments! I am looking for ways
to improve all the time!
Can't wait to meet you and begin working with you!

Blessings!
-Amanda


THANKS Amanda for showing us some REALLY cute projects!!  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...