Thursday, May 17, 2012

TOOT Your Own Horn Thursday!! Plumberry Pie

Pin It
Today on TOOT Your Own Horn I am THRILLED to introduce Kim from
Plumberry Pie!! 
She has some of the CUTEST ideas, EVER!!!  So come take a look!  ;)


Randee, thanks for letting me join in the Chaos today!!   I was lucky enough to stumble upon Randee’s Robot Valentine at a Linky Party a few months back and have been inspired by her ever since.  She is always doing something new and it motivates me to keep moving forward too.

I’m absolutely thrilled to share a slice of Plumberry Pie with you today!  Plumberry Pie is a place where I share all the things that bring me joy and make me tick.  Here are a few of my favorites.  Since the end of the school year is upon us, let’s start with a couple teacher gift ideas.

Our school, like many other schools, has adopted the bucket filling theme from the book, “Have you filled a bucket today?” by David Messing. The gist of it is to fill someone’s bucket by doing and saying nice things to each other and not dipping in people’s buckets by saying and doing mean things.

So I thought it’d be fun to play off that idea and literally fill our teachers’ buckets with nice notes from the kids. The lid of the bucket reads, “Thanks for always filling our buckets, now it’s our turn to fill yours.”



My son has two teachers, so I grabbed two plain clear buckets from Michael’s. To personalize each bucket, I added a monogram with some ribbon. Ta-da!




We also created a fingerprint card with each child’s fingerprint creating flowers with a note that said, “thanks to you, we are in full bloom!”


Popped them both in plain white bags adorned with a white daisy and ribbon.


Click here for one more teacher gift idea!

At Plumberry Pie, I also share party ideas, like the Mystery Birthday Party we recently did for my daughter’s 8th birthday.


Or tips like how to Tame the Bed Head Beast.



And home updates like my inexpensive kitchen transformation.


Make sure to stop by sometime to see all the other fun stuff that happens over at

You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest.
Hope you’ll stop by for a slice of pie soon!

Happy Thursday!
Kim


I think the buckets are the CUTEST!!!!  











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...