Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Secret Blogger Swap REVEAL

Pin It
I had the pleasure of participating in a
SECRET BLOGGER SWAP
put together by Danielle over at


This was my first blogger swap and I can say that I pretty much messed it all up!! :(
I did have a lot going on and was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy in the middle of all of this so I did have a slight distraction!

I did not take a pic of the items that I sent to my  secret blogger "miki" over at What I Always Was

She LOVES her dog and likes cosmetics so I send her a box full of goodies for her dog and some new cosmetics to try!!  I hope that she liked them!!

My secret blogger was Chris from the cutest blog called
Chubbette Tales...Life After Spanx
How could you NOT love a blog with that name!!  ;)


She sent me the cutest package and I LOVED everything in it!!


I am a kitchen gadget freak and I LOVE chocolate so she had me pegged!!




Thanks again for all the cute stuff, Chris!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you liked everything! Please tell me the wooden spoon and cupcake liners were in there... I love cooking with a wooden spoon. It's my favorite! I hope you're feeling better and so glad I was partnered with you. Looking forward to getting to know you better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun!! you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...