Friday, May 25, 2012

Lemon Trifle

Pin It
I found this recipe last week on a really cute blog by Meg over at 
Nutmeg Place!

Todd's favorite cookie is a pecan sandie so when I saw this recipe I knew that I had to make it!!!  I have made it 5 TIMES since last Friday!!  One of the easiest and best desserts I have come across in a while!!

LEMON TRIFLE!




2 pcks cream cheese
1 jar of lemon curd (found by the jellies)
1 lemon
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 pck pecan sandies

Crush the entire bag of pecan sandies

In a mixing bowl, mix with an electric beater the cream cheese and lemon curd!   I used the juice from 1/2 lemon to make thin enough to spread!
In another bowl whip the whipping cream and sugar until firm!

Combine the cream cheese mixture with the whipping cream!  

Layer the cookies and cream cheese mixture till all gone and top with a few sprinkles of cookies!!

PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!  ;0

4 comments:

  1. Nutmeg Place!! Meg entered this recipe into the Get Your Chef On challenge I co-host and she WON!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK you!!! I have updated it and sent her a message giving her heads up that I have blogged about it!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks ladies! This didn't last long in our house either! Deliciousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Meg is the GIRL!!!! And it looks so dang pretty too! :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...