Thursday, May 31, 2012

Toot Your Own Horn Thursday! connie, Measured By the Heart

Pin It
Today on
Toot Your OWN Horn Thursday
Connie from Measured by the Heart has stopped by!!  I LOVE her blog and she is such a wealth of information!!  She has been very suuportive to me and I appreciate all of her help!!!  She is sharing some AWESOME projects!!!

Hi everyone. I am happy to be here with Randee. She is a good friend and I wish her a speedy recovery. Love you!!
Let me introduce myself.
My name is Connie and I blog at Measured by the Heart. I write about Home improvements, sewing, crochet, crafts, hair tutorials, design and book club. I also love to do digital design and you can find tons of free printables. I hope you will stop by and say hi.
Today is my oldest daughter's birthday. I LOVE her to pieces. She is the best daughter anyone could ask for. I want to share with you one of her birthday presents that I made.
{let me first say that it is hard to photograph mirror and I promise the mirror is clean. I don't know why it shows smudged in photos}
cutevinylsayingonmirror
I just cut out some vinyl and put it on the mirror. I absolutely love this quote. I think reminding my girls to practice happiness is important! Plus my girls are princesses so they will love the mirror.
If you'd like this quote for your girls and don't have a mirror to use, I made a printable you can have.
I hope you enjoy this printable and use it in your homes.
It's been great being here with Randee. I LOVE to meet new people and hope you will stop by and see me at Measured by the Heart.
Here is a taste of what you can find there:
a twist hair style
cute disney mickey bracelet
Thanks for reading,
Connect with me:

Subscribe to my rss feed Twitter Facebook Subscribe by Email Pinterest googleplus
 
THANK you so much for stopping by!!
 
  Remember, if you want to be featured on
TOOT YOUR OWN HORN THURSDAY
just shoot me an email at
bclynx1@aol.com
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...