Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Simply To Impress

Pin It
I had the opportunity to receive and critique a new site that I have discovered!  It is called

From the smallest joys to the biggest events, we're here to help you celebrate and share the wonders of life, love and family with the most unique, affordable and simply impressive birthday invitations, birth announcements and more.  From photo birth announcements and adoption announcements to photo birthday party and baby shower and birthday invitations, to incredible holiday photo cards and so much more, each design is a simplytoimpress.com exclusive - so every item you send will be one-of-a-kind!  Now that it is getting down to graduation, you should check out their awesome selection!

We're proud to be known for both the high-style and luxe quality of our birth announcements, photo birth announcements and birthday invitations, plus all of our other photo and graphic design products, and we continue to strive to bring you the very best. We value our commitment to excellent customer service and delivering products to you that are both extraordinary and affordable. Life's special occasions are notorious for being expensive.... With Simply to Impress, they just don't have to be! 

I LOVE their selection and the quality of the cards!  I liked the fact that I know when I order from them that I will not be seeing my invitation on 10 other sites!  


I’d like to offer you a 25% off & free shipping discount code to all of my readers. The discount code is as follows: RANDEE25.

I am so excited that I have discovered this site and will be using it in the future!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...