Friday, September 23, 2011

Summer Photo Shoot

Pin It
This summer was the best summer!!  We stayed gone most of the summer to our home state, TEXAS!!  I LOVE Texas but that is for another whole post!!

At the beginning of the summer I teamed up with a friend of mine who is an AWESOME photographer!  Her name is Dianna Baker and you can look her up at http://www.dbakerphoto.com/ 

We had a GREAT idea to do a photo shoot around the Alice in Wonderland theme!  I was super excited and worked really hard to acheive the great setting that made these pictures SUPER DUPER AWESOME!!!  ;)

Please feel free to comment!! 











 The Mad Hatter outfit was made by my great friend Cami Branch!!!  She is an awesome seamstress!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Sorry to be late to the game in regards to leaving a comment on this post but I just found your blog and really like it! What I really wanted to say, though, is that these photos are fabulous! I love everything about them. You and your friend (and the friend who made the Mad Hatter outfit) all work incredibly well together!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...