Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lots of Fun Stuff

Pin It


DIY......DUMB? IDIOT? YALE DEGREE???


When I am surfing BLOGLAND and I come across some of these DIY posts, I walk away thing that I must be the BIGGEST IDIOT on the web!!  I am going to strive to make my posts very user friendly SOOOOOOO if you ever read something on here that doesn't make sense to you....YOU BETTER TELL ME!!!! (and if you see any MISSPELLED words, PLEASE feel free to point them out.....I do live in a very CHAOTIC environment and I am normally typing while cooking, cleaning, crafting, doing homework, wiping bottoms, cleaning catbox, folding clothes, cleaning commodes, loading the dishwasher, unloading the dishwasher,OHHHHH....EXCUSE ME, I forgot my train of thought!!!!)
Today under "Crafts" I am posting our dining table and my favorite CHALKBOARD!! 
Under "Nummy's" I am posting my Taco Soup that a friend has requested that I post!!

I hope everyone enjoys and goes to the Facebook page and "LIKES" me so you can keep up with all of my "CHAOS!!"

 

1 comment:

  1. I live for your chaos, because your mind works like mine does! Thanks Randee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...