Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bunco Recipes!

Pin It
BUNCO



Had a BLAST last night with my Bunco gang!!  We had some new faces last night and they were all really fun!  I tried two new recipes and they received RAVE reviews so I have posted the recipes under "NUMMY'S"

I have to give credit to a high school friend of mine Dana Anthony Marcom!!  She told me about this EASY PEASY recipe for dessert and I knew I had to give it a try!  I sent her a message (while she is in Florida at Disney World) and told her that I may need to contact her when I got ready to make them!!  She said "SURE!"  I told her my luck would be that she would be FALLING DOWN THE TOWER OF TERROR WHEN I CALL!!!!!!! ;)

Luckily for me she wasn't!!!!!!!!  ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...